Sunday, November 24, 2013

Keep Running...?

We spend our entire lives
living a rush
Running from what we love
Thinking we’re moving forth.

We keep running faster and more,
Mistaken we’re getting closer,
Ignoring the truth in front of us.

Escapism or just a rush
Or maybe ignorance it is
But we keep running away -
From what,
we don’t know.
Towards what,
We never thought of.

We make a dream and start running
And no stops to check the way
And in circles we run
Getting nowhere
Tiring out for nothing,
Until Life catches up…

Who am I
Where am I going
Where will that lead me
And we forget the most important question.

Do I want it?

Am I doing what I wanted
Am I learning what I loved
Am I still the person I rooted to be?

If yes, do I like it?
If no, where did I go wrong.
Where do I turn back now?

For life comes with 'no go-back’ situations.

But no matter how wrong and how far we may have come,
There’s always a reroute back to the beginning.

It’s not enough to bring back the time we lost
But it is enough
To bring back the Life we lost.

So let’s grab that chance.
Let’s stop for one second
And reflect back on all that we have lived
And all that we can still do
To live the life we wanted to live.

So take a break,
Stop!
Stand still!
And face the life.

And as you come out of that auto-pilot
You’ll realize life was always giving us a chance,
We were just fast enough not to see it.

So now take the gamble
And rush to the peaks.
For O’noble thinker,
Life is still running…

No comments: